• essayintl.com >
  • Research Paper >
  • To Attract More Customers the Company Should Introduce an Exterior Paint That Will Absorb Less Heat from the Sun and Keep the House Cooler

Essays on To Attract More Customers the Company Should Introduce an Exterior Paint That Will Absorb Less Heat from the Sun and Keep the House Cooler Research Paper

Download full paperFile format: .doc, available for editing

The paper “ To Attract More Customers the Company Should Introduce an Exterior Paint That Will Absorb Less Heat from the Sun and Keep the House Cooler ” is an engrossing variant of research paper on marketing. The survey indicated that among the people interviewed 53% of the men did the painting themselves whereas the remaining 47% were women. The percentage in men is a bit high due to the fact that most men have acquired the art of painting in their high school education so that they are capable of doing most of the procedures involved in painting such as mixing of the paints, aligning the layers properly and most of them have adequate knowledge concerning the best paints there are in the market.

It was also evident that these men whose age ranges between 45-54 preferred doing the painting themselves since they found it a bit intruding for a hired painter to enter private rooms such as the bedrooms. Though the majority of them do not read magazines such as grand design and location location, they once in a while perusing through the home section of the Sun Herald.

A large percentage had much interest in the T. V. shows like “ Better Homes and Gardens” and in many cases, they wanted to put into practice what they read and watched rather than having a professional painter do it for them. The margin between the men and women who painted their houses themselves was rather small with the percentage difference of only 6%. This could be attributed to the fact that most of the women are fond of buying monthly issues of Better Homes and Gardens magazines hence have acquired adequate skills in the art of painting.

In many cases, women will invite family and friends at least once in a month to share food and other entertainments and therefore they mind a lot about the appearance of their house. In this case, then, some women will fix peeled off paints inside and outside the house as well as making decorative paintings whenever they are expecting visitors. Many said that it was extremely important to have a house that looks presentable and they would go to any length in ensuring that their houses were presentable at any given time.

Walls that have peeled off paints or covered with mold are not only embarrassing but also look unhygienic, unpleasant and disgusting. About 0.45% of the people who did the painting themselves, were in the age limit of between 45 and 54. These interviewees owned their own houses in comparison with those in the age bracket of 35-44 who mainly live in rental houses. At the age of 45-54, most people are headed towards retirement and are not too tired up in their workplaces.

They gave painting the least priority in terms of allocation of their finances since the majority have children in higher institutions of learning which takes away a large proportion of their salaries. The survey indicated that these people would rather do the final touches of the house during a renovation than have it done by a professional. This does not only creates a sense of achievement but also shortens the period of finishing renovation since professionals take longer due to the application of many procedures (Smith, 2003).    

Download full paperFile format: .doc, available for editing
Contact Us