The paper "A Free Trade Agreement " is a wonderful example of a report on macro and microeconomics. A free trade agreement is global agreement between two countries that aim to ensure that trade barriers between the countries are eliminated. This is important because it smoothens the process trading and enhance commercial ties and thus increase economic incorporation between two countries. Resource allocation in the free trade area is solely determined by the price of a commodity. This price is achieved at the point of intersection between the demand and supply curve because there are no external factors as well government policy affecting the price of the commodity other than market forces of demand and supply. The free trade area is important to Australian investors in that it help widening up more marketing opportunities abroad.
Market entrance in each and every part of the country is enhanced. The net of this is that the manufactured product and service produced by firms locally will be able to compete globally and within the country and thus stimulate the Australian economy. Resident consumers will get advantage also from free trade areas in that, they will be in a position to have admittance to an extensive variety of superior and enhanced produce and service of the highest quality and standards which is globally appreciated. Recently, China and Australia made an agreement on free trade area that will yield strong economic partnership and intensifying it more.
China in recent years has to turn out to be the principal Australia business collaborator and indispensable to Australia’ s prospect economy opulence. The major advantages and significance on the exclusion of trade barrier s that, there will be an improved trade efficiency and condensed charge on trading between the two countries, withdrawal of restriction concerning service which leads to enhanced trade flow across, goods and service of concern to both countries as well as execution of dealings that will give confidence to more overseas venture, the impact of this is that, a strong platform for the prospect economic integration will we achieved.
1. Capling, A., 2001. In Australia and the Global Trade System: From Havana to Seattle -. p.ppg 245.
2. Centre for International Economics, C.f.I.E.(., 1998. In Costs and Benefits of a Free Trade Area Between Forum Island.
3. Chow, P.C.Y., 2012. In Trade and Industrial Development in East Asia: Catching Up Or. p.ppg 349.
4. Gary P. Sampson, S.W., 2003. In Regionalism, Multilateralism, and Economic Integration: The Recent. p.ppg 223.
5. Jovanović, M.N., 2011. In International Handbook on the Economics of Integration: Factor. p.ppg 282.
6. Kakali Mukhopadhyay, P.J.T., 2010. In Economic and Environmental Impact of Free Trade Agreement In East. p.ppg 28.
7. M. Kawai, G.W., 2011. In Asia's Free Trade Agreements: How Is Business Responding?
8. Saori N. Katada, M.S., 2008. In Cross Regional Trade Agreements: Understanding Permeated. p.ppg 133.
9. Tran Van Hoa, C.H., 2008. In Regional Trade Agreements in Asia. p.ppg 145.