Essays on Demand for the General Painting Services Assignment

Download full paperFile format: .doc, available for editing

The paper "Demand for General Painting Services" is a worthy example of an assignment on marketing. This section of the research involves data interpretation where the data collected has been analyzed using the Statistical Package of Social Sciences (SPSS) and windows excel so as to transfer the data into appropriate, logical information. The interpretation has been done under major headings where some have subheadings. Under the major heading of demographics issues discussed are gender, marital status, number of children, annual income and whether the participant is taking care of any child.

Under the major heading of general information on painting demands the subheadings are: house type, cost willingness and frequency of painting, and, purchasing points and Information sourcing. Another major heading is painting a service which has a level of service requirements and expectation of customers as the subheadings. The major heading titled communication channels is discussed under the following subheadings: information about paint stores; communication preferences; source of information and attitude and scheduling home service appointments. Finally, there is a conclusion and recommendations.   Demographics The research sought to find out the demographics of the participants.

This included the gender, marital status, the number of children the participants had if at all they had any if the participants stayed with any children and annual income of participants. From table 1 it can be seen that there was no big difference in the number of female and male participants as 53.5% of the participants were female and the remaining 46.5% were male. For marital status, the results were as in table 2 were 33.8% of the participants were single while 66.2% were married. When the participants were asked about children 33.8% indicated that they had no children, 21.1% had one child while 40.8% had two children or more.

45.1% of the participants indicated that they lived with children 16.9 indicated that they did not live with children while 38% did not respond to the question as shown in table 4. Lack of response could mean that the participants had already indicated that they did not have children. The income range with the majority of the participants was that of $45,001-$60,000 per annum with 36.6% of the participants falling into the group.

From the table of income, it can also be seen that 38% of the respondents had an income of $45,000 or less per year while the rest earned more than   $45 000 per year. TABLE 1 What is your gender? Frequency Percent Valid Percent Cumulative Percent Valid Male 33 46.5 46.5 46.5 Female 38 53.5 53.5 100.0 Total 71 100.0 100.0 TABLE 2 What is your Marital Status? Frequency Percent Valid Percent Cumulative Percent Valid single 24 33.8 33.8 33.8 married 47 66.2 66.2 100.0 Total 71 100.0 100.0 TABLE3 Do you have any children? Frequency Percent Valid Percent Cumulative Percent Valid no 27 38.0 38.0 38.0 1 Child 15 21.1 21.1 59.2 2 or more than 2 29 40.8 40.8 100.0 Total 71 100.0 100.0

Download full paperFile format: .doc, available for editing
Contact Us